google-site-verification: googleae9556121f128741.html Healing Meditations: Healing Meditation: The Power of the Subconscious Mind to Heal

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Healing Meditation: The Power of the Subconscious Mind to Heal



was tired and distracted but really wanted to get my back deck in shape for summer. I was dragging furniture around, watering plants and definitely not being mindful. I stepped backwards onto an old glass window that covered a window well. The glass instantly shattered and my left leg plunged through the window. I fell to the deck and pulled my leg back out. Blood spurted in an arc and I saw a piece of glass sticking out of my leg below my left knee. I chanted my mantra, tried to breathe and called 911.

The medics were very kind and I was grateful for their patience, thoroughness and reassurance that I had done the right thing by calling them.


At the ER they didn't think much was wrong. The ER doc pulled out a small piece of glass protruding from my leg. I could still wiggle my toes, move my foot and could feel the ER doc's hand on my foot. But I felt something was very wrong. I was in a lot of pain and my calf was cramping intensely.

X Ray showed a 4 inch piece of glass embedded in my leg. It had entered below my knee and was protruding into my calf. I was told I would probably have to go to surgery. Luckily, I could still feel my foot and move my toes. I was so incredibly grateful for that.

A young Physician Assistant felt he could pull the glass from my leg. With some trepidation I told him to go ahead. I closed my eyes and said my mantra and surrendered. Occasionally, I would glance at him. He worked so carefully, with so much intention and focus. The nurses were nodding when they made eye contact with me and I felt reassured. He pulled the glass out with out damaging anything and all in one piece. So grateful! I wanted to hug him but settled on shaking his hand.

So home again...with instructions to take Percoset. It made me feel woozy and depressed and the leg still hurt like hell. I was worried about infection somewhat and had been told that was a concern.

The next morning, I listened to an MP3 I had created called Healing Meditation for my clients and website www.healingmeditations.net.
 I fell into a deep sleep after listening and when I awoke I felt so much better! Less pain, and I felt much clearer and stronger. I have listened to the program at least four more times and every time I feel better. No need for pain meds now!

The subconscious mind has vast power to heal our bodies and resolve trauma. If you are in pain or suffering from an illness, first go to your doctor. Then activate your innate healing power by listening to a Healing Meditation. There are lots out there on the internet. 
So grateful to the ER docs, medics and western medicine in general. So grateful I didn't damage anything permanently. So grateful that we all have such vast power in our subconscious to heal.Q

Be Well and Be Careful,
Sue Schmidt
healingmeditations1@gmail.com
(720) 890 7453

www.healingmeditations.net



No comments:

Post a Comment