google-site-verification: googleae9556121f128741.html Healing Meditations: Floating on The River

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Floating on The River

Hi All,
Sorry for the silence. I've been busy creating a new mp3 White Light Meditation
White Light Meditation
Followers click on link above for a free copy
Follow my blog for a free copy
and also was out of town on a river trip on a portion of the Colorado River.

My husband and I were married on the Colorado River in 2009 and now every year do the same float trip to celebrate. It is time of renewed connection, love and deep appreciation of nature.
Rattle Snake Camp


The world of nature is imbued with energy. When we are living closing to nature,  we feel  this energy more clearly. Our emotional bodies are soothed by the rhythms of sun, moon, wind, water and earth. Our minds are quieted by the empty expanses of luminous skies.


Paddling on the river there are times where the current takes me effortlessly exactly in the direction I want to go. At times, I have to make a few strokes to catch just the right stream. And sometime I have to really hustle and work to paddle against the wind or avoid that rock that suddenly appeared. It is a metaphor for life. This is a time to float, to work with the flow and sometimes work like hell when we have to.

More coming soon. I am teaching  a course the Art and Science of Happiness and will be blogging about related topics.

Be well and enjoy your life. It is yours and the only one you have.

Row row row your boat 
merrily down the stream
Merrily merrily merrily
Life is but a dream


Sue Schmidt C.Ht, CMT
healingmeditations1@gmail.com
www.healingmeditations.net



No comments:

Post a Comment